• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class453697}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level453697}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild453697}}

Patch process burn my device

Hello everyone, So I have some problem when updating the game, it's stuck and my device temperature increase like the whole Lanox in there (as you can see in the pict) while the Network, RAM, and Disk Drive remain at a normal state. I'd like to know why this is happening since the gameplay itself doesn't burn my device like the current patch process and yes this is the first time it's happened.

els.png
    Alt
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class453699}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level453699}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild453699}}

Ehm... have you checked task manager? and see how much Elsword is taking up in GPU and (things like that?) or you could have multiple things on at the same time causing your computer to overheat.

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class453700}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level453700}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild453700}}

Well, downloads require your CPU to work more than the normal gameplay so it's normal to heat a little bit more than normal but not to that extent. Do you play on laptop? Laptops have a ventilation problem that makes them heat easily. You can put a fan next to it so it can get more ventilation or something...
      Support my Suggestion! | Master Class as Character Portrait

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class453770}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level453770}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild453770}}

when downloading the patch the notebook/pc does works extra than usual . if yours became like that its possible that dust invading inside your note/pc which makes it easier to heat up

Comment

Working...
        X
        /* */