Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck at 0%, maybe has to do with 'script' error?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class413357}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level413357}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild413357}}

Stuck at 0%, maybe has to do with 'script' error?

When I first launched the game today, I think there was this error message which said something about script being dangerous or something like that, and asked me if I wanted to continue running the script. I clicked on it, and now the game won't download, it's stuck at 0%.

I've even tried reloading the launcher, but it just do not load at all.

EDIT: Yes, I've definitely got this error, I think it was something of a derivate from google. Despite me clicking on 'yes', the progress stays stuck at 0%.
    Last edited by Michele111-solace-; 07-03-2019, 03:33 AM.
    Hello! I play Elsword! If you like my posts, please leave a like! Additionally, if you have any problems, just tell me, and I will try my best at my knowledge of Elsword to answer you. I'm still a bit new... But be sure to stay with us through Elsword game, as it's getting more and more friendly over time. I hope it can stay that way!
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class413367}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level413367}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild413367}}

it patch day my dude zz

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class413369}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level413369}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild413369}}

Originally posted by Feld-solace- View Post
      it patch day my dude zz
      Oh yeah, I checked and it is indeed patch day. Was about to reinstall... smh, guess I'll wait.

Can't there at least be a notification saying it's in maintenance instead of leaving us stuck at 0% and making us think there was some sort of problem?
      Hello! I play Elsword! If you like my posts, please leave a like! Additionally, if you have any problems, just tell me, and I will try my best at my knowledge of Elsword to answer you. I'm still a bit new... But be sure to stay with us through Elsword game, as it's getting more and more friendly over time. I hope it can stay that way!

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class413375}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level413375}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild413375}}

They must've forgotten to put out the regular maintenance notice. This one lasts for 5 hours, according to GM Busty's post. One hour left unless they decide to extend it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        /* */