• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class406912}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level406912}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406912}}

No response from the server

Well, i know that the message "no response from server" i'ts a common problem that usually happens, but today it has been so annoying that i haven't played that much today, every time i try to get in, i can only play less than 10 minutes or even 5 because it appears even on the login screen and kicks me out of the game, so i want to know if there's a possible solution because it is the first time this happens like this, since i even played many hours yesterday without any problem...
    I would appreciate the help
  • Class: {{esusrinfo_class406915}}
    Level: {{esusrinfo_level406915}}
    Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406915}}

check ur internet , most of the times it's the players' internet , maybe its speed got lower or something , try restarting ur router , pc , stuff like that
    Re-recruiting in my guild GalacticLight , mail me in game or put ur application in guild ad , i daily ( when i have guild coins xD ) put it in guild ads

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class406920}}
      Level: {{esusrinfo_level406920}}
      Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406920}}

a few nights ago i was with my friends on elsword and i kept dc'ing randomly lfksjdlkf

Servers seem to have been like this since the x3 exp days
      quite a few people have been complaining on the official discord that this has been happening to them as well for the past week or so

sadly theres i dont think theres much to do besides making sure things are well on your end and hope KOG fixes this if it is a server problem

162/200 erp, lazy grind |s>et3 eve 4/4

Comment

• Class: {{esusrinfo_class406939}}
        Level: {{esusrinfo_level406939}}
        Guild Name: {{esusrinfo_guild406939}}

Moved to the Bug Reporting section as it is more appropriate there.
        Code of Conduct

Comment

Working...
        X
        /* */